The beloved annual craft beer festival is back again this Saturday, September 24, 2016 at the 18th Street Arts Center, Santa Monica! Upon a ticket purchase, enjoy unlimited beer from 42 craft breweries, live music from LA Punk acts, and contemporary art exhibitions. Whether you are a beer fanatic or just enjoy an occasional glass of beer now and then, there is no reason to miss out on this trifecta of fun and entertainment!
- Grammys 2018 Rock Field : Something Old, Something New, … and Something Blue
- Mourning the Unwavering Soul: Malcolm Young
- Friday Jazz Nights at LACMA
- Farewell to a Music Legend: Tom Petty
- Austin City Limits Music Festival 2017 - Lineup Announced!
- Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles to Headline the Classic Rock Concerts
- Amigo Guitar Shows: America’s First National Guitar Show
- An Evening With David Crosby and Friends at Vina Robles Amphitheatre
- Arcadia Blues Club with Blues Legend Guitar Shorty
- M3 Rock Festival
Posted by Slinger Straps on 9/15/2016 to News
Last night, Joshua Ledet graced Vibrato Grill and Jazz with a mind-blowing performance and powerfully sonorous vocals.
Posted by Slinger Straps on 9/12/2016 to News
Are you ready for a night of Rock N’ Roll (and bowl) at Malibu Rocks Hollywood? Tonight, the Malibu Guitar Festival is having another free admission Monday Nights event at Lucky Strike Live, a modern and edgy underground entertainment hub and bowling alley in Hollywood.