This February, Memphis will once again prove itself to be the “Home of the Blues,” as the IBC will be held on the iconic Beale Street in this historic city in Tennessee.
- Grammys 2018 Rock Field : Something Old, Something New, … and Something Blue
- Mourning the Unwavering Soul: Malcolm Young
- Friday Jazz Nights at LACMA
- Farewell to a Music Legend: Tom Petty
- Austin City Limits Music Festival 2017 - Lineup Announced!
- Fleetwood Mac and The Eagles to Headline the Classic Rock Concerts
- Amigo Guitar Shows: America’s First National Guitar Show
- An Evening With David Crosby and Friends at Vina Robles Amphitheatre
- Arcadia Blues Club with Blues Legend Guitar Shorty
- M3 Rock Festival
Posted by Slinger Straps on 11/29/2016 to News
Posted by Slinger Straps on 11/8/2016 to News
Last week, we had the distinct pleasure of listening to Katie Skene perform at the TEDxOlympicBlvdWomen event, and was immediately captivated by her soulful and mesmerizing rendition of Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good.”